Dream up your very own fully articulated and poseable without tools Proteus Class Astrobot, made to your specifications.
A robot figure created from welded repurposed steel isn’t something you think could be available as a custom made work-of-art, however it’s entirely possible! Many pieces that are used in construction, such as bicycle axles and hubs, are readily available and therefore repeatable: other pieces are one-of-a-kind, making each Astrobot unique.
As an artist I enjoy collaborating with others. The made-to-order program has been very successful: everyone who’s gone custom loves their Astrobot.
Made-to-Order Astrobot Owner Quotes
I think the word “amazing” is so overused these days, but that is how I feel. And not only did you capture the idea it is so well executed. You really put spirit into these Skunk! – Marco C. (Gaia m316)
Just what I wanted. – Alan K. (Pokarok m298)
The detail work is amazing. – Sean N. (Opa m224)
How it Works
- You fill out the Made-to-Order Astrobot form below.
- I get in touch with you via email to go over the details.
- Once we have a plan, you submit your 50% deposit.
- As I create your Astrobot, I send photos to you from time to time.
- Once the Astrobot is completed, we settle up the other 50% plus shipping.
- The Astrobot is packed up, and begins it’s journey to it’s new forever-home.
- Your Astrobot arrives, and the two of you hopefully live happily ever after.
Be patient: current custom Astrobot lead time is six to eight weeks. If you need one by a particular time to be able to give as a gift, or for whatever reason, please let me know and I will do what I can.
Note: filling out the form does not require a deposit.
Place your deposit to put your Astrobot order into production. You do not have to place a deposit to send in the form.
This is a 50% deposit.
The other 50% plus shipping will be billed upon Astrobot adoption.